Latitude 44 is proud to stand behind our stand up paddle board products. For this reason we offer a limited 1-year warranty, from date of purchase, against any defect in craftsmanship or materials. Warranty claims are to be processed through the Latitude 44 retailer from which the original purchase was made. Retailers are then asked to contact the Stand on Liquid customer service team to approve the claim.
• Proof of purchase from an authorized Latitude 44 retailer with the retailer name and date of purchase.
• Product warranty registration must be submitted within 30 days from date of purchase. Failure to register within 30 days may render the warranty null and void.
• Photos of the board, which clearly show the defect(s).
• Returned products must be accompanied by an RA # given in advance by Stand on Liquid customer service. The RA # must be clearly labeled on the outside of the package.
ATTENTION: Boards will develop natural wear and tear over time. Taking good care of a board can help extend its life.
Latitude 44 limited warranty does NOT cover the following:
• Damage due to freight.
• Damage due to normal wear and tear.
• Punctures and/or previous repairs.
• Damage due to improper care, handling, or storage.
• Damage due to excessive heat exposure and/or direct sunlight.
• Cosmetic blemishes.
• Damage caused by anything other than defects in material and/or workmanship.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call customer service at (541) 639-4597 to submit a warranty claim or for any questions.